The @windsoroaksband going acoustic until 5 today on the #timesrooftop https://t.co/LKSSXq2GkQ
The Raleigh Times Bar is a timeless local watering hole and so much more. Raleigh's past, present and future are all on display at this 100 year old building that has been beautifully restored to house this fine establishment. Old press clippings and images from our namesake newspaper adorn the walls and capture the rich cultural and political history that is unique to the Capital City. Our exceptional cuisine, featuring hand crafted, creative takes on classic bar fare favorites, as well as our inventive drink menu and extensive Belgian beer selection are newsworthy additions to downtown Raleigh.
Originally home to the city’s newspapers, The Raleigh Times and the Evening Times, the beautifully restored building now is home to Raleigh's past, present and future. Executive Chef Corey Palakovich prepares hand-crafted, creative takes on classic bar fare favorites, such as BBQ pork nachos, prime rib French dip and PBR-battered fish & chips served with cilantro tartar sauce. Enjoy these made-fresh-to-order meals with a beverage from an inventive drink menu and extensive Belgian beer selection. They’re all served seven days a week until 2 a.m., making The Raleigh Times a regular downtown destination and central gathering place for many.
- Open SMTWTFS 11:30 AM– 2:00 AM
- The @windsoroaksband going acoustic until 5 today on the #timesrooftop https://t.co/LKSSXq2GkQ
- Chocolatey & delicious! Yes we are! #getit RT @GravyRaleigh: @RaleighTimesBar you guys sexually chocolately yet? #notaword
- Marshall is the first to taste the 2010 Sexual Chocolate today! It pays to be on time! http://t.co/MU053mEUke
- Happy 6/9 everyone! Join us @RaleighTimesBar for a limited release of 2010 @FoothillsBeer Sexual Chocolate at noon! http://t.co/b3WkWGUghP
- Today from Noon 'til 5PM we'll have the @WindsorOaksBand on the #TimesRooftop performing an acoustic set. See you up there at noon!
- @DTRbelle Not quite the case, but we appreciate you coming to visit with us four weekends in a row. See ya soon!
- So yes, you can celebrate 6/9 @RaleighTimesBar by getting cozy with @FoothillsBeer 2010 Sexual Chocolate starting at noon. #staysexyraleigh
- Tomorrow 6/9 (hehe) at Noon o’clock #Raleighwood time. See ya then! RT @Hossmania82: @RaleighTimesBar Where/when do I line up?
- How does the world feel ab a little @FoothillsBeer Sexual Chocolate tomorrow? How ab one that’s been cellared since 2010? #staytuned
- Welcome back! RT @bsullync: Nice! First time back at @raleightimesbar since September '12. http://t.co/pPVdBQ1vdb http://t.co/4mUUYiOKbs