Brian working hard for the people @RaleigTimesBar upstairs. Making dreams come true... #TimesRooftop http://t.co/fmN7Ur9nJY
The Raleigh Times Bar is a timeless local watering hole and so much more. Raleigh's past, present and future are all on display at this 100 year old building that has been beautifully restored to house this fine establishment. Old press clippings and images from our namesake newspaper adorn the walls and capture the rich cultural and political history that is unique to the Capital City. Our exceptional cuisine, featuring hand crafted, creative takes on classic bar fare favorites, as well as our inventive drink menu and extensive Belgian beer selection are newsworthy additions to downtown Raleigh.
Originally home to the city’s newspapers, The Raleigh Times and the Evening Times, the beautifully restored building now is home to Raleigh's past, present and future. Executive Chef Corey Palakovich prepares hand-crafted, creative takes on classic bar fare favorites, such as BBQ pork nachos, prime rib French dip and PBR-battered fish & chips served with cilantro tartar sauce. Enjoy these made-fresh-to-order meals with a beverage from an inventive drink menu and extensive Belgian beer selection. They’re all served seven days a week until 2 a.m., making The Raleigh Times a regular downtown destination and central gathering place for many.
- Open SMTWTFS 11:30 AM– 2:00 AM
- Brian working hard for the people @RaleigTimesBar upstairs. Making dreams come true... #TimesRooftop http://t.co/fmN7Ur9nJY
- Thanks 2 @smuttynosebeer & @SmuttyDC for helping us celebrate #ACBW tonight. All of the brews, especially #Bloom are fantastically tasty!
- @ahmareiss Hey, that sidewalk/doorway/tree/etc. looks familiar…
- @TaxiTaxiRaleigh Glad we could help. Thanks for getting our people home safely when they choose to #drinkbetterbeer!
- We say 11:30:01! RT @rothbird: @RaleighTimesBar sweet potato & sage bisque? how early is too early for lunch? #gottobenc #foodies #yesplease
- When was the last time you had TRULY delicious beer?? @RaleighTimesBar #drinkbetterbeer #ncbeer http://t.co/MjLY1kcaap
- come for the sweet potato & sage bisque....stay for the beef tips @RaleighTimesBar http://t.co/JetHQgKKOQ
- @PRATERgang919 Are your roommates gonna get you a CB so you can talk to other car beds? #sweetrims
- @Soldazzle You have our word that we’ll look into it. We’d rather you not be “disappointed.” Check back in soon for a follow up inspection.
- We do now! RT @KateMarieLife: @DTRBucketList but @RaleighTimesBar is like my Cheers! Except I don't think anyone actually knows my name.